Jabil Circuit's profit falls 51 percent
June 19 (Reuters) - Contract electronics maker Jabil Circuit Inc reported a 51 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by restructuring charges.
The company's net income fell to $49.6 million, or 24 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $101.6 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.1 percent to $4.5 billion.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |