Jabil Circuit's profit falls 51 percent
June 19 (Reuters) - Contract electronics maker Jabil Circuit Inc reported a 51 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by restructuring charges.
The company's net income fell to $49.6 million, or 24 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $101.6 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.1 percent to $4.5 billion.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data