Jabil Circuit's profit falls 51 percent
June 19 (Reuters) - Contract electronics maker Jabil Circuit Inc reported a 51 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by restructuring charges.
The company's net income fell to $49.6 million, or 24 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $101.6 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.1 percent to $4.5 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'