Jabil Circuit's profit falls 51 percent
June 19 (Reuters) - Contract electronics maker Jabil Circuit Inc reported a 51 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by restructuring charges.
The company's net income fell to $49.6 million, or 24 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $101.6 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5.1 percent to $4.5 billion.
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist