Mexico's peso erases gains after Fed announcement
MEXICO CITY, June 19
MEXICO CITY, June 19 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso erased gains and the country's blue chip stock index fell after the U.S. Federal Reserve said on Wednesday it would maintain its bond-buying program to support the U.S. economy.
Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index hit a session low after the Fed statement, falling by more than 0.8 percent on the day.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner