India NTPC invites bids to raise up to 10 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI, June 19
MUMBAI, June 19 (Reuters) - NTPC Ltd, India's largest power producer, is planning to raise up to 10 billion rupees ($170.17 million) through an issue of dual tranche bonds, a term sheet seen by Reuters showed.
The firm is planning to issue 10-, and 15-year bonds, as per the document.
Part of the proceeds from the bond sale will be used for NTPC's ongoing capacity addition programme, renovating and modernising scheme, coal mining project besides refinancing debt, it said in the document.
The company has invited bids on Thursday and has scheduled the pay-in date on July 28.
($1 = 58.7650 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds