Air Lease selects Pratt engines for 30 Airbus planes
PARIS (Reuters) - Air Lease Corp on Wednesday selected the PW1100G-JM engine to power its order of 30 A320/A321neo aircraft, Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday.
It said deliveries are scheduled to start in 2016.
Pratt said new PurePower engine orders announced this week brought its total to more than 4,500 orders and commitments.
(Reporting By Andrea Shalal-Esa. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first quarter
- Russia prepared to let tanks roll across borders: German minister