Commerzbank to cut around 3,000 jobs by 2016: trade union
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's trade union Verdi on Wednesday said it estimated that around 3,000 jobs will be cut at Commerzbank (CBKG.DE) by 2016 under a negotiated severance deal.
The trade union was negotiating job cuts in Germany. The 3,000 cuts do not include staff reductions at Hypothekenbank Frankfurt, a unit formerly known as Eurohypo.
(Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea