Commerzbank to cut around 3,000 jobs by 2016: trade union
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's trade union Verdi on Wednesday said it estimated that around 3,000 jobs will be cut at Commerzbank (CBKG.DE) by 2016 under a negotiated severance deal.
The trade union was negotiating job cuts in Germany. The 3,000 cuts do not include staff reductions at Hypothekenbank Frankfurt, a unit formerly known as Eurohypo.
(Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'