Commerzbank to cut around 3,000 jobs by 2016: trade union
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany's trade union Verdi on Wednesday said it estimated that around 3,000 jobs will be cut at Commerzbank (CBKG.DE) by 2016 under a negotiated severance deal.
The trade union was negotiating job cuts in Germany. The 3,000 cuts do not include staff reductions at Hypothekenbank Frankfurt, a unit formerly known as Eurohypo.
(Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ