AIRSHOW-Airbus sales chief expects to win Japanese customer
PARIS, June 20
PARIS, June 20 (Reuters) - Airbus' sales chief expects to win orders from a major Japanese airline at some point in the future, he told the Paris Airshow on Thursday.
"It is just a matter of time before Japan Airlines or All Nippon Airways fly Airbus wide-body aircraft," John Leahy told a news conference at the show.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea