American Express names McKesson's Campbell as CFO
June 20 (Reuters) - American Express Co named Jeffrey Campbell as its chief financial officer, replacing Daniel Henry, who will retire later this year.
Campbell joins American Express from healthcare services provider McKesson Corp where he was executive vice president and chief financial officer.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter