American Express names McKesson's Campbell as CFO
June 20 (Reuters) - American Express Co named Jeffrey Campbell as its chief financial officer, replacing Daniel Henry, who will retire later this year.
Campbell joins American Express from healthcare services provider McKesson Corp where he was executive vice president and chief financial officer.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies