California's City of Hope postpones $250 mln note sale
June 20 (Reuters) - California's City of Hope postponed its $250 million taxable direct obligation note sale scheduled to price on Thursday, due to "market conditions", said a market source.
Including this latest postponement, the fourth in a row announced on Thursday, a total of $1.76 billion have been pulled due to market volatility.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video