Italy's Pop Emilia Romagna not studying any capital increase-source
MILAN, June 20
MILAN, June 20 (Reuters) - Italian cooperative lender Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna is not considering any capital increase, a source at the bank said on Thursday.
Press reports earlier on Thursday said the bank might need a capital increase to help cover its bad loan book.
(Reporting by Andrea Mandala, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials