Italy's Pop Emilia Romagna not studying any capital increase-source
MILAN, June 20
MILAN, June 20 (Reuters) - Italian cooperative lender Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna is not considering any capital increase, a source at the bank said on Thursday.
Press reports earlier on Thursday said the bank might need a capital increase to help cover its bad loan book.
(Reporting by Andrea Mandala, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details