REFILE-Jane's publisher IHS misses second-quarter revenue estimates
June 20 (Reuters) - IHS Inc, publisher of Jane's Defence Weekly, reported second-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates due to slowing growth in its non-subscription business.
Non-subscription business, which includes consulting, software licensing and events and accounted for 24 percent of IHS's revenue last year, grew 4 percent during the second quarter.
Overall revenue rose 8 percent to $418.1 million.
Net income fell to $42.9 million, or 65 cents per share, in the second quarter from $44.0 million, or 66 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company provides analysis and information on areas including energy, product design and environment.
Excluding one-time items, it earned $1.04 per share.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image