Kuoni Travel CEO to leave, company names ad-interim head
ZURICH, June 20
ZURICH, June 20 (Reuters) - Kuoni Travel Holding said on Thursday its head of finance Peter Meier has been appointed as Chief Executive on an ad interim basis, taking over from current group head Peter Rothwell who will leave at the end of June.
The travel service provider said in a statement the recruiting process for a new Chief Executive was underway, and it expected to announce an appointment during 2013.
A spokesman for the company declined to comment further. (Reporting by Martin de Sa'Pinto; Editing by Elaine Hardcastle)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border