Kuoni Travel CEO to leave, company names ad-interim head
ZURICH, June 20
ZURICH, June 20 (Reuters) - Kuoni Travel Holding said on Thursday its head of finance Peter Meier has been appointed as Chief Executive on an ad interim basis, taking over from current group head Peter Rothwell who will leave at the end of June.
The travel service provider said in a statement the recruiting process for a new Chief Executive was underway, and it expected to announce an appointment during 2013.
A spokesman for the company declined to comment further. (Reporting by Martin de Sa'Pinto; Editing by Elaine Hardcastle)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote