Mexico's IPC stock index falls more than 4 pct
MEXICO CITY, June 20
MEXICO CITY, June 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index fell more than 4 percent on Thursday, deepening losses.
The IPC followed global stocks downward after the U.S. Federal Reserve signaled on Wednesday an exit plan from its bond purchase program.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee