STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Oi CFO Zornig, COO Meaney to leave -filing
Brazilian telecommunications company Grupo Oi SA said late on Thursday that Chief Operating Officer James Meaney and Chief Financial Officer Alex Zornig will leave the company. Zornig, a company veteran, will temporarily be replaced by Bayard Gontijo, who is currently Oi's treasury director, the company said in a securities filing.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park