STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Oi CFO Zornig, COO Meaney to leave -filing
Brazilian telecommunications company Grupo Oi SA said late on Thursday that Chief Operating Officer James Meaney and Chief Financial Officer Alex Zornig will leave the company. Zornig, a company veteran, will temporarily be replaced by Bayard Gontijo, who is currently Oi's treasury director, the company said in a securities filing.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years