Tropical Storm Barry a little stronger - NHC
Tropical Storm Barry, the second tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, has become a little stronger, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Wednesday.
The storm was about 55 miles (85 kms) east-northeast of Veracruz, Mexico, packing maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour (75 km/h), the NHC said. (Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bangalore; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data