Tropical Storm Barry a little stronger - NHC
Tropical Storm Barry, the second tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, has become a little stronger, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Wednesday.
The storm was about 55 miles (85 kms) east-northeast of Veracruz, Mexico, packing maximum sustained winds of 45 miles per hour (75 km/h), the NHC said. (Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bangalore; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |