MTU Aero wins orders worth over $1.3 billion at Paris Airshow
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German aircraft engine parts maker MTU Aero Engines (MTXGn.DE) said it booked more than $1.3 billion in new orders at this year's Paris Airshow thanks to strong demand for the Pratt & Whitney (UTX.N) geared turbofan engine PW1000G.
On Wednesday, MTU Aero said its order intake would reach at least $1.1 billion.
(Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |