MTU Aero wins orders worth over $1.3 billion at Paris Airshow
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German aircraft engine parts maker MTU Aero Engines (MTXGn.DE) said it booked more than $1.3 billion in new orders at this year's Paris Airshow thanks to strong demand for the Pratt & Whitney (UTX.N) geared turbofan engine PW1000G.
On Wednesday, MTU Aero said its order intake would reach at least $1.1 billion.
(Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia