MTU Aero wins orders worth over $1.3 billion at Paris Airshow
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German aircraft engine parts maker MTU Aero Engines (MTXGn.DE) said it booked more than $1.3 billion in new orders at this year's Paris Airshow thanks to strong demand for the Pratt & Whitney (UTX.N) geared turbofan engine PW1000G.
On Wednesday, MTU Aero said its order intake would reach at least $1.1 billion.
(Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data