S&P raises Denver, Colo. refunding bond rating to to AA
June 21 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday raised its rating on the City and County of Denver, Colorado's excise tax refunding bonds, series 2003, to AA from AA-minus.
The outlook is stable.
The rating upgrade reflects the growth in pledged revenues, and the resiliency of the revenue streams, S&P said in the statement.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets