Greek Democratic Left lawmaker says his party should leave government
ATHENS, June 21
ATHENS, June 21 (Reuters) - A lawmaker of the small Democratic Left party said on Friday his party should leave the coalition government of Prime Minister Antonis Samaras after an internal row over the future of state broadcaster ERT.
"This is obvious (that they should leave)," lawmaker Yannis Panousis said on an internet broadcast of former state television ERT, whose shutdown sparked Greece's government crisis. "If there is rift and disagreement, then you withdraw them (ministers)," he added.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video