Greek Democratic Left lawmaker says his party should leave government
ATHENS, June 21
ATHENS, June 21 (Reuters) - A lawmaker of the small Democratic Left party said on Friday his party should leave the coalition government of Prime Minister Antonis Samaras after an internal row over the future of state broadcaster ERT.
"This is obvious (that they should leave)," lawmaker Yannis Panousis said on an internet broadcast of former state television ERT, whose shutdown sparked Greece's government crisis. "If there is rift and disagreement, then you withdraw them (ministers)," he added.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police