GTECH says Northstar NJ signs New Jersey lottery deal
MILAN, June 21
MILAN, June 21 (Reuters) - Italy's GTECH said on Friday Northstar New Jersey Lottery Group had signed a 15-year services agreement with the New Jersey Lottery.
Services are expected to begin in October, the gaming company said in a statement.
Northstar NJ is a joint venture. GTECH and OSI each own about 41 percent of it with Scientific Games owning about 18 percent.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets