STUDENTS FROM INDIA CROWNED CHAMPIONS OF L'ORÉAL BRANDSTORM'S 21ST EDITION
Clichy, 21 June 2013 - 37 student teams from around the world gathered in Paris to compete for the top prize at yesterday's L'Oréal Brandstorm International Finals held at the Grand Palais. Team "Les Avant Gardes" from the S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research in India were crowned the Brandstorm 2013 champions, bringing home the coveted prize of a trip to a city of their choice worth €10,000. They also won the Best Communication Campaign Prize. 2nd place went to the Greek team, "A for Athens", from the Athens University of Economics and Business who also won the People Choice Award with 19,000 "Likes" on Facebook. "Innova'Team" from France's engineering school, Agro Paris Tech, landed the 3rd prize.The Best Digital Campaign Prize went to team "Fashion Geek" from China's University of International Business and Economics.
For find out more and download photos and infographics, visit :
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: L'ORÉAL via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown