Jos A Bank says scouting for acquisitions
June 21 (Reuters) - Men's apparel and accessories retailer Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc said on Friday it was considering strategic options, including acquisitions, to fuel growth.
The company, established in 1905, said no timetable has been set for any acquisition.
Jos A Bank said it was being assisted by investment banking firm Financo LLC.
Rival Men's Wearhouse Inc on Wednesday ousted its Executive Chairman and founder George Zimmer and postponed its annual shareholder meeting in order to renominate existing directors without Zimmer.
Jos A Bank shares closed at $39.63 on the Nasdaq on Friday.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse