Jos A Bank says scouting for acquisitions
June 21 (Reuters) - Men's apparel and accessories retailer Jos A Bank Clothiers Inc said on Friday it was considering strategic options, including acquisitions, to fuel growth.
The company, established in 1905, said no timetable has been set for any acquisition.
Jos A Bank said it was being assisted by investment banking firm Financo LLC.
Rival Men's Wearhouse Inc on Wednesday ousted its Executive Chairman and founder George Zimmer and postponed its annual shareholder meeting in order to renominate existing directors without Zimmer.
Jos A Bank shares closed at $39.63 on the Nasdaq on Friday.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Asian stocks slip, euro hits one-year low on ECB uncertainty
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list