MALAYSIA PRESS-SP Setia ties up with Salcon for jobs in Johor-The Edge
Salcon Bhd's tie-up with Eco-World Development Sdn Bhd, a company linked to S P Setia Bhd's Liew Kee Sin, will pave the way for the water and waste water engineering company to go big into the Johor property sector.
Salcon executive director Leong Kok Wah said the company, in the immediate term, will develop a 1.2 bln rgt ($375.17 mln)mixed commercial project in Johor together with Eco-World Development.
Leong said Salcon has appointed Eco-World Development as the main contractor for the Johor project.
Eco-World Development is an upcoming player in the property world and has Liew's son as a director. Leong, who sat on the S P Setia board for 13 years, also sits on the borad of Eco-World Development.-The Edge
Russia offers upgrade package for MiG-29Ns-New Straits Times
MRCB gets shareholder nod for NGD buy-Business Times
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
((Kuala Lumpur newsroom, +603 2333-8046, fax +603 2161-3340, email@example.com) ($1 = 3.1985 Malaysian ringgits)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media