G4S falls to 19-mth low after large block trades
LONDON, June 21
LONDON, June 21 (Reuters) - Shares in G4S fell to a new 19-month low on Friday, with selling momentum on the security company gathering pace after two large-size trades on the over the counter (OTC) market.
G4S stock traded down 1.9 percent at 233.20 pence as sellers targeted the stock after the oversized transactions, traders said. Volume on the shares is nearly 5 times its full-day average.
Two trades of 10 million G4S shares each were carried out OTC at around 233.7 pence at 1308 GMT, Thomson Reuters data showed.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner