Midwest Fertilizer to sell $1.259 bln of refunding bonds June 25
June 21 (Reuters) - Midwest Fertilizer Corp is expected to sell $1.259 billion of Economic Development Revenue Refunding Bonds on June 25, a market source said on Friday.
The series 2013A bonds will be sold through Posey County, Indiana.
Guggenheim Securities LLC is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat