Midwest Fertilizer to sell $1.259 bln of refunding bonds June 25
June 21 (Reuters) - Midwest Fertilizer Corp is expected to sell $1.259 billion of Economic Development Revenue Refunding Bonds on June 25, a market source said on Friday.
The series 2013A bonds will be sold through Posey County, Indiana.
Guggenheim Securities LLC is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'