Russia's Putin warns state firm managers on performance
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 21
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 21 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday managers at state companies would be rewarded or punished in accordance with their performance.
Putin also told an international economic forum that privatisation would be conducted gradually and state assets would be sold only at advantageous and fair prices.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment