Russia's Putin warns state firm managers on performance
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 21
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 21 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday managers at state companies would be rewarded or punished in accordance with their performance.
Putin also told an international economic forum that privatisation would be conducted gradually and state assets would be sold only at advantageous and fair prices.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors