VW brand to name Neusser as new head of R&D -magazine
FRANKFURT, June 21
FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is set to appoint Hans-Jakob Neusser as new development chief of its VW brand, Germany's manager magazin reported on Friday.
Neusser is head of engine development for the Volkswagen brand and for the overall group, according to the online version of the monthly magazine.
He replaces Ulrich Hackenberg, who will take over as head of Audi's research and development, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |