VW brand to name Neusser as new head of R&D -magazine
FRANKFURT, June 21
FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is set to appoint Hans-Jakob Neusser as new development chief of its VW brand, Germany's manager magazin reported on Friday.
Neusser is head of engine development for the Volkswagen brand and for the overall group, according to the online version of the monthly magazine.
He replaces Ulrich Hackenberg, who will take over as head of Audi's research and development, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |