Argentina industry output rose 5.2 pct in May from year ago
BUENOS AIRES, June 24
BUENOS AIRES, June 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's May industrial production rose 5.2 percent from a year earlier, coming in above the 3.0 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Monday.
Industrial output rose 0.7 percent in May compared with April, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC national statistics institute said.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry