Argentina industry output rose 5.2 pct in May from year ago
BUENOS AIRES, June 24
BUENOS AIRES, June 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's May industrial production rose 5.2 percent from a year earlier, coming in above the 3.0 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Monday.
Industrial output rose 0.7 percent in May compared with April, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC national statistics institute said.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data