Argentina industry output rose 5.2 pct in May from year ago
BUENOS AIRES, June 24
BUENOS AIRES, June 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's May industrial production rose 5.2 percent from a year earlier, coming in above the 3.0 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Monday.
Industrial output rose 0.7 percent in May compared with April, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC national statistics institute said.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections