German business sentiment rises slightly in June
BERLIN, June 24
BERLIN, June 24 (Reuters) - German business morale edged up for a second straight month in June in a sign that Europe's largest economy is slowly recovering after a contraction in late 2012 and a subdued start to 2013.
The Munich-based Ifo think tank said on Monday its business climate index, based on a monthly survey of some 7,000 firms, climbed to 105.9 in June from 105.7 in May, bang in line with the consensus forecast in a Reuters poll of 40 economists.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report