Ex-divs to take 1.36 points off FTSE 100 on June 26
LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.36 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) Compass Group 8.00 0.57 Next 74.00 0.45 Tate & Lyle 18.80 0.34 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND N Brown 8.23 Dairy Crest 15.00 ICAP 15.40 KCom Group 2.97 Mercantile 8.00 Investment Trust MITIE Group 5.70 Paypoint 20.20 Paypoint - special 15.00 dividend TR Property 4.35 Investment Trust
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image