Dollar falls to session low against the yen
NEW YORK, June 24
NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a session low against the yen on Monday as the New York session began and investors bet that the dollar's five-day advance against the Japanese yen was too far, too fast.
The dollar was last 0.4 percent lower at 97.52 yen, after falling as low as 97.39 yen.
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official