Dollar falls to session low against the yen
NEW YORK, June 24
NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a session low against the yen on Monday as the New York session began and investors bet that the dollar's five-day advance against the Japanese yen was too far, too fast.
The dollar was last 0.4 percent lower at 97.52 yen, after falling as low as 97.39 yen.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data