Dollar falls to session low against the yen
NEW YORK, June 24
NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a session low against the yen on Monday as the New York session began and investors bet that the dollar's five-day advance against the Japanese yen was too far, too fast.
The dollar was last 0.4 percent lower at 97.52 yen, after falling as low as 97.39 yen.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |