Mexico's IPC stock index falls more than 1 pct
MEXICO CITY, June 24
MEXICO CITY, June 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's benchmark IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent in morning trading.
The index followed other global indices lower, on concerns the U.S. Federal Reserve's stimulus may be drawing to a close and a cash crunch in China could further slow growth.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote