CORRECTED-BRIEF-Neiman Marcus files for IPO of up to $100 mln
(Corrects headline to say company filed for IPO, not secondary offering) June 24 (Reuters) - Neiman Marcus Group Inc: * Neiman Marcus Inc says selling shareholders to offer up to $100 million of co's common stock - SEC filing * Neiman Marcus Inc says Credit Suisse is the underwriter to the IPO * Source text: r.reuters.com/hyf29t * Further company coverage
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |