Navistar CFO Andrew Cederoth to resign
(Reuters) - Navistar International Corp (NAV.N) on Monday said Chief Financial Officer Andrew Cederoth will resign by the end of June.
The truck and engine maker said Chief Treasurer James Moran will take over in the interim until the company appoints a CFO from outside.
Cederoth was the CFO since September 2009.
Navistar shares were down 2.4 percent in extended trading after closing at $26.62 on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday.
(Reporting by Mridhula Raghavan in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |