Tenet Healthcare to buy Vanguard Health for $4.3 bln
June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp will buy smaller rival Vanguard Health Systems Inc for $4.3 billion including debt to expand into new geographies.
The offer of $21 per share represents a premium of 70 percent to Vanguard's Friday close.
The companies said the deal includes the assumption of $2.5 billion of debt.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark