Tenet Healthcare to buy Vanguard Health for $4.3 bln
June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp will buy smaller rival Vanguard Health Systems Inc for $4.3 billion including debt to expand into new geographies.
The offer of $21 per share represents a premium of 70 percent to Vanguard's Friday close.
The companies said the deal includes the assumption of $2.5 billion of debt.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner