Tenet Healthcare to buy Vanguard Health for $4.3 bln
June 24 (Reuters) - U.S. hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp will buy smaller rival Vanguard Health Systems Inc for $4.3 billion including debt to expand into new geographies.
The offer of $21 per share represents a premium of 70 percent to Vanguard's Friday close.
The companies said the deal includes the assumption of $2.5 billion of debt.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions