Norway's Aker Solutions wins $15 mln contract
OSLO, June 25
OSLO, June 25 (Reuters) - Aker Solutions has won a $15 million contract over three years from Murphy Oil Corporation for work off the Malaysian state of Sarawak, the Norwegian oil engineering firm said on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |