Norway's Aker Solutions wins $15 mln contract
OSLO, June 25
OSLO, June 25 (Reuters) - Aker Solutions has won a $15 million contract over three years from Murphy Oil Corporation for work off the Malaysian state of Sarawak, the Norwegian oil engineering firm said on Tuesday.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs