Norway's Aker Solutions wins $15 mln contract
OSLO, June 25
OSLO, June 25 (Reuters) - Aker Solutions has won a $15 million contract over three years from Murphy Oil Corporation for work off the Malaysian state of Sarawak, the Norwegian oil engineering firm said on Tuesday.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee