Allianz says new life insurance to reduce capital needs
FRANKFURT, June 25
FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - German insurance group Allianz said in presentation slides posted on its Internet site that new life insurance products it will launch next month will allow it to reduce the capital buffer its needs for risk exposure in the long run.
(Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'