Brazil central bank scraps reserve requirement to support currency
SAO PAULO, June 25
SAO PAULO, June 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank said on Tuesday it would eliminate reserve requirements on banks' short-dollar positions beginning July 1, a measure supporting the local currency after it slid to a four-year low this month.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee