S.Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding wins $565 mln order from Atwood
SEOUL, June 25
SEOUL, June 25 (Reuters) - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd said on Tuesday it won a 655.8 billion won ($565 million) order for a drillship from Atwood Oceanics Inc.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing the contract is set to expire by end of 2015.
Daewoo Shipbuilding set a target to win $13 billion in orders in 2013, of which it had won 32.3 percent or $4.2 billion as of Monday, a spokesman for Daewoo Shipbuilding said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data