S.Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding wins $565 mln order from Atwood
SEOUL, June 25
SEOUL, June 25 (Reuters) - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co Ltd said on Tuesday it won a 655.8 billion won ($565 million) order for a drillship from Atwood Oceanics Inc.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing the contract is set to expire by end of 2015.
Daewoo Shipbuilding set a target to win $13 billion in orders in 2013, of which it had won 32.3 percent or $4.2 billion as of Monday, a spokesman for Daewoo Shipbuilding said.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Texas man charged with capital murder for shooting dead six |
- Wall St. slides as Portugal bank worry triggers selloff
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Germany asks top U.S. intelligence official to leave over spy scandal