India's REC invites bids to raise 5 bln rupees via commercial paper
MUMBAI, June 25
MUMBAI, June 25 (Reuters) - India's Rural Electrification Corp Ltd has invited bids on Wednesday to raise 5 billion rupees ($83.64 million) through 80-days commercial paper, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
The bond sale by the state-run power financing company is rated A1+ by CARE, they said.
($1 = 59.7775 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats