Marathon Oil to buy back shares with Angola deal proceeds
June 25 (Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas company Marathon Oil Corp on Tuesday said proceeds from its $1.5 billion deal to sell its interest in Block 31 offshore Angola to China's Sinopec Group will be used to buy back its shares.
The deal expected to close in the fourth quarter, the Houston based company said.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source |