Marathon Oil to buy back shares with Angola deal proceeds
June 25 (Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas company Marathon Oil Corp on Tuesday said proceeds from its $1.5 billion deal to sell its interest in Block 31 offshore Angola to China's Sinopec Group will be used to buy back its shares.
The deal expected to close in the fourth quarter, the Houston based company said.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers