Marathon Oil to buy back shares with Angola deal proceeds
June 25 (Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas company Marathon Oil Corp on Tuesday said proceeds from its $1.5 billion deal to sell its interest in Block 31 offshore Angola to China's Sinopec Group will be used to buy back its shares.
The deal expected to close in the fourth quarter, the Houston based company said.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on