Marathon Oil to buy back shares with Angola deal proceeds
June 25 (Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas company Marathon Oil Corp on Tuesday said proceeds from its $1.5 billion deal to sell its interest in Block 31 offshore Angola to China's Sinopec Group will be used to buy back its shares.
The deal expected to close in the fourth quarter, the Houston based company said.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |