EURO GOVT-German Bunds erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON, June 25
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - German Bunds erased their intra-session gains on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence indicators beat expectations, while sales of new U.S. homes rose to their highest in nearly five years.
For details on the data see and .
Bund futures were last 1 tick higher on the day at 140.32, having risen as high as 141.01 earlier in the session.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |