EURO GOVT-German Bunds erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON, June 25
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - German Bunds erased their intra-session gains on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence indicators beat expectations, while sales of new U.S. homes rose to their highest in nearly five years.
For details on the data see and .
Bund futures were last 1 tick higher on the day at 140.32, having risen as high as 141.01 earlier in the session.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions