EURO GOVT-German Bunds erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON, June 25
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - German Bunds erased their intra-session gains on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence indicators beat expectations, while sales of new U.S. homes rose to their highest in nearly five years.
For details on the data see and .
Bund futures were last 1 tick higher on the day at 140.32, having risen as high as 141.01 earlier in the session.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image