EURO GOVT-German Bunds erase gains after U.S. data
LONDON, June 25
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - German Bunds erased their intra-session gains on Tuesday after data showed U.S. consumer confidence indicators beat expectations, while sales of new U.S. homes rose to their highest in nearly five years.
For details on the data see and .
Bund futures were last 1 tick higher on the day at 140.32, having risen as high as 141.01 earlier in the session.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid