Nikkei steady; weak yen offsets China, Fed worries
TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average was flat after opening marginally higher on Tuesday morning, as the weak yen offset worries about stress in China's banking system and the U.S. Federal Reserve's plans to roll back its stimulus later this year. The Nikkei was steady at 13,065.06, while the Topix dropped 0.1 percent to 1,088.64.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park