Qatar declares bank holiday on Tuesday
DUBAI, June 25
DUBAI, June 25 (Reuters) - Qatar's central bank and securities exchange have said Tuesday will be an official holiday for banks, other financial institutions and the stock market in the country.
The emir of Qatar told his family on Monday that he would hand power to his son, al Jazeera reported. The royal court said the emir would make a public address at 8 a.m. (0500 GMT).
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source