Owner of Russia's Bashneft says no talks on sale to Rosneft
MOSCOW, June 25
MOSCOW, June 25 (Reuters) - Russia's Sistema is not in talks to sell its oil group, Bashneft, to state oil company Rosneft, Vladimir Yevtushenkov, the tycoon owner of Sistema, told Reuters on Tuesday.
Vedomosti business daily reported on Tuesday, citing sources, that Rosneft was considering buying mid-sized oil producer Bashneft from conglomerate Sistema.
"We are not in talks," Yevtushenkov said by telephone when asked if Sistema was in talks to sell Bashneft, which produces over 300,000 barrels per day, to Rosneft. (Reporting by Anastasia Teterevleva; Writing by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Melissa Akin)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel