STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Bradesco renews common, preferred stock buyback plan
The board of Banco Bradesco SA, Brazil's second-largest non-government bank, on Tuesday rolled over a program to repurchase 7.5 million common shares and another 7.5 million preferred shares under terms of an existing buyback program. The Osasco, Brazil-based bank said in a securities filing that the new program will start on June 27 and will expire on June 26, 2014, according to the filing.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning