STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Bradesco renews common, preferred stock buyback plan
The board of Banco Bradesco SA, Brazil's second-largest non-government bank, on Tuesday rolled over a program to repurchase 7.5 million common shares and another 7.5 million preferred shares under terms of an existing buyback program. The Osasco, Brazil-based bank said in a securities filing that the new program will start on June 27 and will expire on June 26, 2014, according to the filing.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |