STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Bradesco renews common, preferred stock buyback plan
The board of Banco Bradesco SA, Brazil's second-largest non-government bank, on Tuesday rolled over a program to repurchase 7.5 million common shares and another 7.5 million preferred shares under terms of an existing buyback program. The Osasco, Brazil-based bank said in a securities filing that the new program will start on June 27 and will expire on June 26, 2014, according to the filing.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest