Marathon Oil to buy back shares with Angola deal proceeds
(Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas company Marathon Oil Corp (MRO.N) on Tuesday said proceeds from its $1.5 billion deal to sell its interest in Block 31 offshore Angola to China's Sinopec Group will be used to buy back its shares.
The deal expected to close in the fourth quarter, the Houston based company said.
(Reporting By Anna Driver)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown