Bombardier delays CSeries first flight by up to a month
TORONTO, June 26
TORONTO, June 26 (Reuters) - Canada's Bombardier Inc pushed back the maiden flight of its all-new CSeries jetliner by up to a month, the second such delay in the past year, the plane maker said on Wednesday.
The company, which previously promised the first flight by the end of June, said ground vibration tests and software upgrades were completed and that it has applied to Transport Canada for the flight test permit.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine