Brazil's LLX considering deals for assets as Batista raises cash
SAO PAULO, June 25
SAO PAULO, June 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's LLX Logistica SA , the logistics company controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, said on Tuesday it had hired financial advisers to evaluate business opportunities involving its assets, according to a securities filing.
Batista has been selling stakes in his EBX industrial conglomerate as looming debt obligations threaten his companies' free cash flow.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted