Brazil's LLX considering deals for assets as Batista raises cash
SAO PAULO, June 25
SAO PAULO, June 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's LLX Logistica SA , the logistics company controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, said on Tuesday it had hired financial advisers to evaluate business opportunities involving its assets, according to a securities filing.
Batista has been selling stakes in his EBX industrial conglomerate as looming debt obligations threaten his companies' free cash flow.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions